Salam and Hi! I'm Siti Hawa and I launch MS Cheese, a home-based business because of my passion for cheesecakes. For me, nothing beats cheesecake when we want to celebrate special days or events or simply having it as a dessert everyday! I've put together the collection of the "must have" cheesecakes from around the world and bake it for myself, family and friends. I decided to venture into this business on part time basis to share my favourite cheesecakes to another cheesecake lover. These cheesecakes are among my favourite and most wanted cheesecakes by my family and friends. MS Cheese is a gift from me to cheesecake lover and I hope you would enjoy my home-bake cheesecakes!

Update Sept 2011 : I've diversify to various type of cakes due to overwhelming request. Thank you for your trust and support.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bday Cake for Arfan


Rainbow Cake with Swiss Meringue ButterCream for Arfan's birthday celebration @ school.



Sponge Cake with Non-Dairy Whipping Cream Cake for birthday celebration at Nenek & Atok house. 




TQ

TQ